Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sibling Rivalry

I'm in my year-end rush to fulfill my self-proclaimed goal of 260 posts by the end of this year, so you're going to be hearing(reading?) a lot from me in the next few days. At least, those of you who are left — my most loyal of subjects, you hardy survivors of the Great(ly Overexaggerated) Drought Of 2010.

MAY MY KINGDOM FLOURISH AGAIN!

By the way, where the hell has Dalia been...?

So, I find it somewhat coincidental, in regard to my newly-restored resolve, that my Twitter feed this morning contained this proclamation, from my most favoritest Interwebz crush:




Oh, no he didn't...

If there is one thing you should know about me by now, it is that I can't resist a challenge, real or imagined. So whether Mr. Lambert is aware of it or not, we are now competing to the death for the Twitterverse title of Witheringly Sarcastic Web-Ranter Extraordinaire.

Neurotic Nation is en garde, sir.

May the battle begin. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment