Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good God, Someone Help Me...

This is not a "real" post but I feel the overwhelming need to share it with someone because it's like in that movie The Ring where the only way to save yourself is to get someone else to watch the video and pass it on to them and I'm pretty sure I need to do something like that because FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I CAN NOT STOP WATCHING THIS:

Something So Outrageously Hot It Has Invaded My Very Soul

Please refer to this post while I take a moment to recover...

Good luck, and Godspeed.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!

    Monsieur Lambert?
    He ceased to shock me ...

    BTW, he could use a better band, and much better dancers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say it was shocking, I said it ws HOT! And he can use whoever he wants, as long as he keeps doing that... ;)

    ReplyDelete