Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Talkin' 'Bout My Generation

Of the following 2 choices, which do you believe most accurately applies to the recent Washington, D.C. "Restoring Honor" rally, audaciously held on the anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s historical "I Have A Dream" speech?

(A) "The Woodstock of the next generation" [excerpt courtesy of Glenn Beck]
(B) "Glenn Beck's Slob Picnic" [excerpt courtesy of Wonkette]

For those of you who chose (A) and are keeping track at home, the order now goes:

1. Original Woodstock
2. Mud Woodstock*
3. Fire Woodstock
4. Teabaggage Woodstock, aka (to fallaciously reference another generation-defining music festival), GlennBeckPalooza

*I WAS AT THAT ONE!!! HOW FUCKIN' COOL AM I?!?

4 comments:

  1. I tried to hear the speech... really!
    I couldn't force myself ...sorry :/

    Was it that bad? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Ass WoodStick is a better choice ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ass WoodStick?

    HAHAHA !!!!!

    ReplyDelete