Thursday, September 2, 2010

Walking With Psycho-saurs

Since when did they start letting Insane Clown Posse teach religion classes in Australia?

Some real scientific-like intellectual shit.

My favorite excerpt:

"The scripture teacher told the class that all people were descended from Adam and Eve," he said. "My daughter rightly pointed out, as I had been teaching her about DNA and science, that 'wouldn't they all be inbred?' But the teacher replied that DNA wasn't invented then."

Maybe the teacher has a point. That statement does make her sound inbred...

6 comments:

  1. That's the problem with religions!!!!
    They can't deal with the fact that babies come from Paris...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You didn't know this?

    Babies are delivered from Paris like this:
    http://www.actosdeamor.com/ciguena.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that on a t-shirt. The Paris part, not the inbred part. Also, this on a t-shirt, compliments of my toddler. "Iquanas. Yes."
    I don't get it either but it has a certain something, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are weird. I know the stork story, but where does the Paris part come from??

    "Iguanas: Hell Yes!" I would TOTALLY wear that on a t-shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the one that believes all that crap about babies coming as a result of intercourse ... and I am the weird? :P

    ReplyDelete