Thursday, December 31, 2009

Put On Your (Tinfoil) Party Hats!

2010 is the year of the Tiger.
I was born in the year of the Tiger.
I have a tiger lily tattoo.
The Tiger is the third sign of the Chinese zodiac.
There are 12 signs in the Chinese zodiac.
12 x 3 = 36.
I turn 36 in 2010.
All of these numbers are divisible by 3.
3 x 3 = 9.
9 is my favorite number.
The number 3 is associated with the Goddess in Pagan religions.
The Goddess is associated with the Moon.
My first word was "moon."
I have a crescent moon tattoo.
It's silver and blue.
There's a full moon tonight.
And it's a Blue Moon.

Pretty neat, huh? :)

2 comments:

  1. Love you - well, more your blogs of course :)
    THX, had fun & got here/found you via checking in one last time on the Peggy Noonan crap on WSJ...
    Happy 2010, Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you like it -- tell friends! :)

    ReplyDelete