Sunday, April 25, 2010

Seeking

I've decided instead of being all whiny and emo about my romantic situation to do something a little more proactive about it. So...

Edgy but goofy single white female; 35, 5'9", 38B; short reddish hair, big blue eyes, hipster glasses, painted toenails. Outspoken and opinionated; witty, sarcastic, and hilarious. Editor by day; sexy villainess by night; karaoke champ on the weekends. Reader, writer, roller skater. Love fast food, foreign films and fancy dresses.

In search of someone tall and talented, well-read and well-spoken; a sweet and sexy scrawny rebel librarian type. Cool hair, pretty eyes, nice smile; fun and smart with a warped sense of humor (absolute MUST). Sexually adventurous; socially and politically conscious. Be nice to the waiter. Hold my hand on the subway. Wave at little kids. Know I have a weakness for younger men.

Brooklyn/NYC area, please. No chest hair necessary. Tattoos preferred but not required. Excellent kissers only.

Spread the word, ladies. And surprise me, gentlemen. ;)

8 comments:

  1. If this guy exists he's being kidnaped while you write the post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use one of those....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Insolent: It's funny, but it's true. :)

    @Dalia: Mossad...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Mossad female agents!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Especially the sexually adventurous part. Obviously I'm just catching up here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Stolen: Sadly, no. :(

    @TCHC: Thank you! And it's ok, I'm kinda just catching up myself. I've been slacking lately. :)

    ReplyDelete