Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All In A Day's Work

Morning:
Office facilities announcement: "We will be testing the fire alarm system shortly. Please disregard any flashing lights or sirens."

I really wish the "flashing lights and sirens" were a giant disco ball and one of those "party alarms" you hear at clubs.

"Attention please: Give it up for the Facilities Department! The roof is on FIRE! Lemme hear ya say, 'Whoomp, there it is!'"

Afternoon:

My mom called the office to ask if I remembered the formula for determining the circumference of a circle.

And I did.

I am a MATH WARRIOR!

5 comments:

  1. Your morning routine left me with a feeling of de ja vue...
    Watch this video. Any similarity with your experience is purely coincidental (I hope!).
    Not a disco, but a techno-trance party!

    http://news.walla.co.il/?w=//945696/@@/item/printer

    ReplyDelete
  2. About your mom!

    My mom called me two days ago with some problem in her computer.
    I ended up formatting that shit for hours.

    You can consider yourself fortunate in both cases! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deja vu = Twitter. :) Can't watch videos at work; I'll have to check it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good lord, how are you supposed to remember all that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. For you this is hardly a problem, since you know complete movies' scripts by heart! :D

    ReplyDelete