Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cat Power

Text messages sent to my sister by my cat from inside his carrier while traveling by train to Long Island:

"i think im beimg kidnapped. i'm stuck in this fukken bag agan. always with this fukken bag."
"i wish i cud rome free with the wind in my hare like my feral forfathers."
"my ansestors ate yors, u kno."
"were chanjing at jamayka now. i thot it wud be warmer. this cold jamayka sux."
"do u think this bum wud share hiz beer with me if i aksed him?"
"rebecky sed i shud stop complaining becuz ther are lotz of cats out ther who r less forchunate then me. i think thats bulshit."
"shes letting me lissen to her ipod tho. who iz this adum lambert fag?"
"wud it kil her to play a littel foghat?"
"ok were heer now. cum pik us up. ill be the one in the bag waring the hedfones."

2 comments:

  1. My Israeli dog has a better English that your American cat. Now, how can that be possible?
    An English professor like you with an illiterate cat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cats spell like that. It's on the Interwebz, so it must be true. (icanhascheezburger.com)

    ReplyDelete