Saturday, March 13, 2010

Of Crappy Pop Music And Sparkling Vampires

"Because the world is so corrupted, misspoken, unstable, exaggerated and unfair, one should trust only what one can experience with one's own senses...In a world of disorder and disaster and fraud, sometimes only beauty can be trusted. Only artistic excellence is incorruptible."

In short, this is why political impotence and incompetence will never surprise me, but I will NOT TOLERATE shit like Twilight and Taylor fuckin' Swift.

2 comments:

  1. Fortunately I'm an optimistic. As cynical as I may be from time to time, my essencial view of the world hasn't changed since my idealistic days as a student.
    I still believe in the capability we have to change things for the better, and politics shouldn't be left on the hands of the corrupted.


    *'Twilight' saga may be shit, but the first soundtrack is quite good...
    *Who the hell is that Taylor Swift to make you so angry? She is very pretty. is it the country music you don't like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I still believe in the capability we have to change things for the better, and politics shouldn't be left on the hands of the corrupted."

    This is basically my stance, too; it just frustrates me how often it IS left in the hands of the corrupted.

    I refuse to believe that anything about Twilight is even remotely tolerable. :P

    And Taylor Swift makes me angry because she's generic and bland and cliche but she keeps winning shit because PEOPLE ARE STUPID! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete