Thursday, March 18, 2010

Local Train To Mordor Now Arriving On Track 16

Text message exchange with my sister-in-law:

Me: There's a guy with a giant walking stick on my train. Think it might be Gandalf.
Fly: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!
Me: No, wait — he's black. YOU SHALL NOT PASS JAMAICA STATION!!

Seriously, why aren't there any black people in Middle-Earth? And are there female Orcs? Or are they all just hatched from mud like the Uruk-Hai? And did Galadriel and Elrond ever have a "thing" or is cross-breeding between the Rivendell Elves and the Lothlorien Elves frowned upon? These things are important, people!

4 comments:

  1. "I am extravagantly and exultantly magniloquent" you said?
    Now I understand your bizarre attraction to these movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *AM* extravagantly and exultantly magniloquent! And I will not defend my expansive love of Lord Of The Rings. You must simply accept it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Elrond and Galadriel had a thing! That is why he's such a tight ass now... he's not getting any. Maybe now that he left middle earth with his ex-lady he'll become a much nicer person.. and lose the I'm-constipated-face. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or maybe he'll travel to the future and become an Agent in the Matrix... :)

    ReplyDelete